There are thousands of plugins that are compatible with WordPress. Ultimate GDPR & CCPA is coded to be compatible with themes that are using WordPress Coding Standards, but some themes and plugins do not follow this standards and may cause issues with compatibility.
These are some steps to troubleshoot if there’s error/s when Ultimate GDPR & CCPA is activated:
Create a Backup for your site before doing these steps to prevent any issue with your site.
Check for Theme Conflicts
- Change into a default WordPress theme and check if the issue still persist.
- If the issue doesn’t persist, the issue is caused by the theme.
- If the issue still persist, please proceed with Check for Plugin Conflicts.
With the thousands of plugins that are available, one or more plugins have a chance to conflict with Ultimate GDPR & CCPA. We’re doing our best to integrate plugins user’s are using that are in conflict with Ultimate GDPR & CCPA.
To know which plugin is causing the conflict, follow this instructions:
Check for Plugin Conflicts
- Disable all the plugins except for Ultimate GDPR & CCPA. Check if the issue is there, if not proceed with these instruction.
- Activate plugins one at a time. After activating a plugin, check if the issue is there.
- If the issue is not there, deactivate the plugin again and activate another plugin. Repeat this process until the issue is recreated.
- If the issue is there, then this issue is due to this plugin.
- Check the plugin’s settings if there is a setting that is making the conflict with Ultimate GDPR & CCPA.
For premium plugin integration, share test access to website with the mentioned plugin for faster integration.
You can also manually integrate plugins by following these instructions.